Welcome Vendors! The Minden Hills Bluegrass Festival invites you to participate in a weekend of great music, company and fun!
- 10’ x 10’ or 10′ x 20′ space – $100
(Note that there is no access to hydro and the use of generators is not permitted. Some exceptions may be negotiated for food vendors.)
Camping provided free of charge. Two weekend passes included for each booth space rented.
We also provide opportunities for Not for Profit organizations to participate free of charge. There is a $50 deposit fee for 10′ x 10′ booths for Not for Profits, to be refunded at end of event.
Methods of Payment: Paypal or Cheque
Conditions of use
- The Minden Hills Bluegrass Festival organizers reserve the right to restrict the type and number of concessions. Applicants with full advance payment are given first consideration. Special requests must be submitted in writing.
- The Minden Hills Bluegrass Festival organizers reserve the right to assign vendors to designated areas; occupancy and use shall be confined to the designated area.
- Vendors shall be responsible for leaving the area in a neat and tidy condition.
- All concession fees shall be paid prior to set up. Vendors and staff are required to check in with organizers prior to set up. Wrist bands must be worn at all times.
- Vendors agree to be setup and operational by Friday, July 19th at 10:30 a.m. and not dismantle before Sunday, July 21st (Vendors may wish to set up on Thursday July 18th, as a ‘Camp Jam’ will be held that evening.)
- The Minden Hills Bluegrass Festival assumes no responsibility for any goods or equipment owned by the vendors.
- Vendors shall supply to the Festival organizers a copy of their own third party liability Insurance naming the Minden Bluegrass Festival and The Township of Minden Hills as “additional insured”.
download a Vendor Application and Agreement from this link here, fill out download a Vendor Application and Agreement from this link hereand submit. If paying by cheque, please include it with your application. If paying by credit card via Paypal, you will receive an email invoice with link to remit payment.
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.