We want this festival to be an enjoyable event for everyone. Please follow these rules to help make our festival a success and a wonderful memory for all.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and displayed to any festival staff member upon request.
- No glass containers – for safety reasons, beverages must be in cans or plastic containers.
- No smoking or personal alcoholic beverages in the concert area.
- No standing in the concert area or if it rains, please no umbrellas as this blocks the view for others.
- No drugs, drunkenness or rowdy behaviour will be tolerated on the grounds.
- Please utilize the trash barrels and when leaving place any recycling in clear bags beside the bins.
- Pets are to be kept at your campsite and not allowed to run loose. Please clean up after your pets.
- No open fires, flame burners/heaters, etc or fireworks (no exceptions)
- No amplified music (acoustic jams only).
- Dump out is available behind the arena.
- No surface discharge of black or grey water on the grounds.
- Generator times: 8:00am – 10:00am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm
(exceptions will be made for medical purposes).
- No electrical/extension cords are permitted to cross any designated road surfaces.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone admission.
- No refunds on advance tickets or for anyone removed from the grounds for rule violations.
- The Minden Hills Bluegrass Festival is not responsible for any accidents, loss, theft, injury to persons, or damage to property, however caused.
Bands & schedule are subject to change.