We have another exciting line up this year featuring great Canadian talent. Be sure to check out our band listing to see who will be performing at this years Festival.
New this year for our early campers will be a Thursday Night Camp Jam on July the 14th. Why not arrive earlier in the week and relax before the festival begins.
We offer additional camping starting Monday July the 11th through to Thursday the 14th at $10 per night. Want to miss the Sunday traffic? Why not camp over Sunday night for $10 and leave early Monday morning.
We are now taking reservations for camp sites. Be sure to book early if you want to be closer to the stage or with your friends!
On behalf of the Rotary Club of Minden and our partners; the Minden Kin, the Minden Legion, the Township of Minden Hills, and the County of Haliburton, we look forward to seeing you in July!!
Rotary Club of Minden
Yours Outdoors, a local adventure company, is offering a special experience package for the Minden Hills Bluegrass Festival that includes a “luxury” camp site, special Festival features, tours, and meals.
Minden Bluegrass Bulletin Board
- 2015 50/50 Draw winners:
- Friday: Garry Calaiezzi, Englehart, Ontario – $66.50
- Saturday: Don Crowe, Minden, Ontario – $327.00
- Sunday: Don Adams, Port Perry, Ontario – $59.00
- 2014 50/50 Draw winners:
- Friday: Christine Higgins, Cameron, Ontario
- Saturday: Mary-Jo Turnbull, Burk’s Falls, Ontario
- Sunday: Doug Pugh, Minden, Ontario
- 2013 50/50 Draw winner – Z. Deveau winning $303.50
- 2012 50/50 Draw winner – C. Higgins winning $345.00
- 2011 50/50 Draw winner – T. Gardiner winning $470.00